Monday, June 30, 2014

Favorites: Mariah Carey

Mariah Carey has always been one of my absolute favorite singers. Her voice is incomparable and she is just incredible. I wanted to share my favorite song off of each of her albums... and there are a lot. I'm not going to include any of her cover songs, as those will be in a later post.


This is probably the most beautiful section of my CD collection.
(I know it's crooked. Sue me.)

Alrighty, let's get this thing started!

From the album Mariah Carey (1990)

"Prisoner"


From the album Emotions (1991)

"If It's Over"


From the album Music Box (1993)

"Anytime You Need A Friend"


From the album Merry Christmas (1994)

"O Holy Night"
(No one does a better rendition of this song than her)


From the album Daydream (1995)

"When I Saw You"


From the album Butterfly (1997)

"Outside"


From the album Rainbow (1999)

"After Tonight"


From the album Glitter (2001)

"Never Too Far"


From the album Charmbracelet (2002)

"I Only Wanted"


From the album The Emancipation of Mimi (2005)

"Your Girl"


From the album E=MC^2 (2008)

"I Stay In Love"


From the album Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel (2009)

"Standing O"


From the album Merry Christmas II You (2010)

"When Christmas Comes" (Feat. John Legend)


From the album Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse (2014)

"You Don't Know What To Do" (Feat. Wale)


Non-album/Bonus tracks 

"Everything Fades Away"


"Do You Think Of Me"


Share some of your favorite Mariah songs with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment