Monday, June 25, 2018

Favorites: Kelly Clarkson

I remember watching the first season of American Idol. It was a routine with my dad every single week and we never missed it. Kelly was my favorite right from the start and I seriously cried every single time she sang. It was a joke with my family. When it was her turn, I was always asked if I needed a tissue. Ha. Ha. Her voice was just so amazing and it always touched me, no matter what style she was singing. Even the week she barely had a voice, she still killed it. She's never stopped inspiring me and amazing me. This will be pretty hard for me because I don't know if I can actually choose a favorite from each album, but let's give it a go!


From Thankful (2003)

"Anytime"


From Breakaway (2004)

"Hear Me"


From My December (2007)

"Sober"


From All I Ever Wanted (2009)

"Don't Let Me Stop You"


From Stronger (2011)

"The War Is Over"


From Wrapped In Red (2013)

"Run Run Rudolph"


From Piece By Piece (2015)

"Bad Reputation"


From Meaning Of Life (2017)

"Meaning of Life"


And just a few extras, because she's incredible.

"Can We Go Back"


"Heat"


"Hello"


"Long Shot"


"You Found Me"


No comments:

Post a Comment