Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Music Flashback #1

I came up with this fantastic idea to occasionally do posts dedicated to old songs that I love(d) or remind me of being young. Although I will also include some that I hated. I'm hoping that it will bring back some memories for others as well. I have written down pages and pages of songs and I'm sure I could still find a ton more, but I think I have a pretty good start for now. I'm not sure that there will be any sort of organization to how I group them. That almost seems like way too much work and with me being a perfectionist and overly organized, it would probably kill me. I'm thinking that I will do 10 songs each installment. Sound good? Alright! 


"Do Right" Jimmy's Chicken Shack


"Three Little Pigs" Green Jelly

"New Age Girl" Deadeye Dick

"Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm" Crash Test Dummies

"Your Woman" White Town

"If You Could Only See" Tonic

"Hey Pretty" Poe

"Everything About You" Ugly Kid Joe

"Standing Outside A Broken Phone Booth With Money In My Hand" Primitive Radio Gods

"Absolutely (Story Of A Girl)" Nine Days

Please share your thoughts with me and let me know if any of these songs brought back some memories for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment